Business & Sponsorship Support
There are many ways your business or organization can support Syracuse City Ballet, such as full season sponsorships, production scene sponsorships, or program advertisements. A vital and growing performing arts company like Syracuse City Ballet is essential to our community's economic prosperity.
Our productions draw large and enthusiastic audiences. In 2016, more than 12,000 people filled our seats. Our youth outreach touches the lives of thousands of young children from all socio-economic backgrounds each year, filling them with the beauty, joy and athleticism of ballet; sparking their imaginations and creativity; and developing the dancers and audiences of tomorrow.
The opportunities that Syracuse City Ballet offers to children can help your business attract and keep skilled employees and their families right here in Central New York.
Here are ways you can partner with Syracuse City Ballet
- Season sponsorships starting at $1,000
- As a season sponsor you will be helping us strengthen our community through dance. Benefits of season sponsorship include your organization's name and logo on lobby signage at the theater, on our website and in our printed programs. To learn more about becoming a season sponsor, contact Development Director Jonathan Adler at email@example.com.
- Production Scene Sponsorships: $250 per production
- As a production scene sponsor you can lend your support and connect your organization to the scene that makes a great match for you. We'll recognize you in our printed programs, on our website, and with theater signage.
aladdin scene sponsor options
Click Donate button to view Aladdin scenes & become a Sponsor now!
- Program Advertisements: Starting at $100
- A great opportunity to put your business in front of the thousands of people who come to our performances and show how much your business values art and supports Syracuse City Ballet. for a list of prices and sizes and go ahead and reserve your space in our programs for Nutcracker in December and Aladdin in March.
Click Donate button to view & purchase options for program ads