Employment with Syracuse City Ballet
Syracuse City Ballet prides itself on employing top level Artistic & Administrative Staff dedicated to the art of dance. We are a dedicated, passionate team of professionals working together to further SCB's mission and vision.
Please browse our current Job Opportunities and forward resume, cover letter, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org when ready to apply.
-Digital design work including, but not limited to, posters, fliers, rack cards
-Maintain company website & social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
-Secure Ad solicitations (including cold calling), ad copy, scene sponsors
-Design production programs & coordinate with companies including delivery/pick-up
-Develop and implement marketing flight plan for productions, including tv & radio
-Seek new & innovative opportunities for company promotion and advancement
-Oversee merchandise & concessions for productions
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Publisher, Excel and Photoshop
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Marketing: 2-3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Syracuse City Ballet is looking for a Cast Coordinator for the 2019-2020 performance season to work closely with Syracuse City Ballet Staff and younger dancers.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Coordinating with Artistic Staff
- Coordinating with cast and parents
- Organizing conflicts and schedules
- Liason between Artistic staff and families
- Supervise dancers during rehearsals
- Coordinate dancers, dressing rooms, and more during tech week ensuring dancers are ready to go on stage for all rehearsals and performances
Job Type: Temporary
Syracuse City Ballet is now offering internship opportunities for college students or young professionals seeking experience in the non-profit sector. We will provide hands-on experience with many aspects of our business. We offer two options for interns to focus in the area of their choice as Administrative Intern and/or Marketing & Development Intern. Flexible scheduling available; we will work with your college regarding credits.
For a full job description please click here.
Syracuse City Ballet offers professional dancers the opportunity to guest in many of our performances. If you are interested and have availability, please send us your resume, headshot, and video reel. Please be sure to include references, height, and availability with your application. Learn more about upcoming auditions here, or other guest artists here.